Is it tofu brain or tofu flower? Sweet or salty?
Tofu flower is a special traditional snack suitable for all ages. The sweet one in the south is called bean flower, and the salty one in the north is called tofu brain.
Its main ingredient is soybeans, which are rich in protein and have high nutritional value, so they are very popular! I don't know if you like salty or sweet?
Different from the traditional gypsum powder tofu flower, this issue teaches you to make a super simple and healthy tofu flower. Tofu flowers made of lactones can reduce protein loss and retain more nutrients.
Bean flower making
(About 10 servings, it is recommended to eat freshly)
150g of dried soybeans
Lactone 3 g
1: Soak soybeans overnight and rinse well.
2. Pour soybeans and water into a blender and beat into soy milk.
3. Filter out okara with a filter cloth.
4. Pour soy milk into a pot, heat over medium heat, and stir the bottom from time to time to check whether there is paste.
5. During the heating of soy milk, add lactone to 10ml of water and stir well.
6. Turn off the heat after the soy milk boils, add lactone water when the soy milk cools down to 80-90 degrees, and stir two or three times.
7: Cover the lid and wait for 7 minutes to stand and form.
8. Scoop out the tofu flowers, according to personal preference, put in the sauce you like and eat!
Jiangxi Xinhuanghai Medicine Food Chemical Co., Ltd.
Jiangxi Xinhuanghai Medicine Food Chemical Co., Ltd, formerly known as Shanghai Huanghai Pharmaceutical Factory, was established in Shanghai in the early 1970s. It is a domestic state-owned enterprise specializing in the production of gluconic acid series products such as gluconolactone and calcium gluconate